Tuesday 6 May 2008

Something different for me.

Wasn't too sure if I liked this stamp set (Baroque Motifs), but now that I've played with it and seen other things done with it, it's really growing on me. I'm still not thrilled with this card but I figured I'd better post something! I've been busy organising our INKcredible Stampin' & Scrappin' Retreat which is less than two weeks away now!


Only the cream cardstock opens upwards and the slot keeps it shut. The colours are taken from the Stampin' Up! Colour Wheel! They are Really Rust, Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Well I like it Kim. I do like the colours you have used... not ones I would usually use but they do look lovely together.

Stacey said...

Beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Debbie M said...

How can younot be thrilled with it??? it is beautiful - love the idea.

Debbie M

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

The colours are nice together and that set is growqing on me, too!

Hope you have a great time at the retreat :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,

Love your cards. Just thougth I'd drop in and let you know you've been tagged. Hope you haven't had to do this before and hope you don't mind sharing!!

Speak soon
Steph X