Sunday 18 March 2007

Let's Start at the Very Beginning.....

I've been meaning to start up a blog for months now, and just never seem to get around to it. So I thought I'd finally post something. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Kim and I am a mother of 4 and also a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Brisbane. I became a Demonstrator when Stampin' Up! opened here in Australia about 12 months ago and we've been having a fantastic time with it! My team of Demonstrators (The INKcredibles) are a fantastic bunch of girls. I made Manager at the beginning of last month and we're in the process of planning our trip to Sydney in May for the very first Australian Stampin' Up! Convention! I'm hoping to get back on here and post regularly and upload photos of my creations. My lasted being a card for my good friend Karen in Mackay who's birthday is today! (I'll upload it after I know Karen's received it).

So for now I'll sign off, hopefully not for too long.