Tuesday 3 July 2007

I thought I'd post another crayon resist card. These photos aren't the best as I took them at the Brisbane Regionals. These are the cards I used to demonstrate the crayon resist technique in front of everyone who attended the Brisbane event. 4 of us Brisbane-ites were asked to do a demo for the day and I must say even though it was extreamly nerve racking, it was a complete blast as well! I didn't get out of it lightly though, as I was also asked to do a little talk in the afternoon about recruiting new demonstators! Now that I wasn't expecting! But again I got through it without fainting (not that I remembered to breath the whole time). Anyway here's some of the other cards I showed.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's a photo of me up there Demo'ing! LOL Didn't even know this photo was taken until I got home and found it on my camera! LOLPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: