Sunday 21 October 2007


It's been a busy weekend! My sister in law rang last week and offered to take my son with her for a trip to Townsville to visit the in-laws, he was so excited to be able to visit Grandma and Grandad and hang out with some boys for the weekend! Having 3 sisters, he loves spending time with his cousins! So he flew off with them yesterday morning just before my DD (just turned 8) had her birthday party! I'm trying to get the house back in order today before my parents arrive for their birthday visit!
Anyway....
Thought I'd better post another card! Gotta keep up with it while I'm on a roll! LOL
Here's a baby card I made using the gorgeous set out of the mini!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You are definately on a roll!!!
This is lovely Kim - I really do have to get that set I think!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Very cute..

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! My cousin's wife JUST delivered a baby boy last night and I'm working 2 jobs today - I have no creative juices left and this card is perfect. I'll not copy it exactly - I don't have everything that you do anyway...lol!! But thanks for posting this one - it makes me smile!!