Thursday 8 November 2007

Pink Petals


I'm in the process of making some cards and matching scrapbook pages for a workshop I'm doing on Sat night. Here's one of the cards, but I haven't finished the scrap page yet. They're very "pretty and pink" and it's the first time I've used this set! I'M LOVING IT! Not sure why I haven't used it sooner! LOL I've used Polka Dots & Paisley and Polka Dots and Petals with Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Rose Red. The sets are from the current Mini which finished at the end of the month, so get in QUICK if you'd like them! LOL

7 comments:

BUBBLEFROG said...

That card is so beautiful Kim! Great work.

Lexie said...

Beautiful card Kim.

Anonymous said...

This is supporting my idea to get this set - thanks for the encouragement!
Nardi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Kim...of course the Christmas card is my favourite too from your workshop, I love that one. I really like the pink one too, its very girly.

Alison :)

Chrissie said...

That is so beautiful Kim... my sister is mad on pink and would just LOOOOVVVVE that card. Might have to buy it!!!

Lexie said...

Hi Kim

Forgot to tell you I have smile tagged you, please go and see my blog.

Chrissie said...

Hi Kimmy... yep you've been tagged by me too!
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.