Monday 14 April 2008

Convention 2008!

Well I'm back from our Stampin' Up! Convention! What a fantastic time we had! We learnt lots of new ideas and techniques and got to meet up with amazing people! Here's our team photo at the awards night dinner! I was so thrilled to cheer for 6 of my team members who received awards!


I was also lucky to receive the incentive trip award this year, as well as tie for second place for the number of new team members to join for the year, a sales award and I placed at #13 in the top 25 Demonstrators of the year! We had a great time and can't wait till next year's convention in Canberra!

Oh and the Blog Candy (drawn by my 6yo son) goes to Michelle! Please email me your postal address Michelle and I'll pop it in the mail ASAP! Also Tina, Violet, Robyne, Tracey H, Hilmarose, Lynda & Claudia, please email me your postal addresses and I'll send you off an In Colours swatch! (I think I know who a few of you are LOL)

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Congratulations Kim! on all that you have achieved!

Debbie M