Saturday 31 May 2008

Voila!....

Soccer and netball were both rained out today so we had a relaxing day at home. It was still rainy and windy so the kids had electronic babysitters most of the day! (Though I was a little more freaked with them today as I'd been checking out U Tube Last night! Can you believe the amount of TV's that have been smashed by the Wii controllers! LOL) Anyway I got to play with some stamps! I thought I'd give the colour challenge at kwernerdesign a go for the first time and this is what I ended us with!

8 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

This is really cute! I keep toying with the idea of this stamp set. Every time I think I wouldn't use it, I see something really cute done with it. TFS:)

dawn said...

I agree with stampin'ghmom- I love the way this guy pops off the card. Not a set I would normally consider, but...
Dawn
dechenault.blogspot.com

Renée said...

your colouring of this chef is fabulous! Love the layout, tfs!

Traveling Mama said...

Love your card! You've totally inspired me to pull my voila set out! Thanks for the inspiration!

Deanna said...

Great card, kewl stamp!

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissie said...

Beautiful card Kimmy... you are nearly convincing me that I need that set!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the card!