Wednesday 11 June 2008

Well I'm on a bit of a blogging roll at the moment and so I can't break the momentum! Here's a scrapbooking page of my darling daughter. It isn't strictly SU but I've used the Big Deal Alphabet to stamp up her name and cut it out, and the Crop A Dile to do the cry embossed circles at the top sides. I did get a couple of cards made today but the sunlight was horrible this afternoon so I'll take pics of them tomorrow...my in laws arrive for a visit tomorrow, so I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to stamp for the next week....OH and if you are a Sex & The City fan and haven't seen the movie yet.....GO NOW!!!! It was GREAT!!!! I also don't think I've been to a movie where everone was taking photos of themselves in the cinema before the movie started!!! It was a hoot!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE THAT PAPER! I got some this week but I haven't even opened it yet!! I'm going to have to now!