Sunday 6 July 2008

Christmas is coming!

LOL Well sort of. It's only half way through the year, but I thought I'd pull out a Christmas set I didn't really use last year and have a play. I've used some of this year's Stampin' Up! In Colours - Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava & Soft Sky! Gorgeous colours! I also made another card with the same set but that is for my team Christmas in July swap, so I won't post that just yet.

The Crazy for Christmas set is a great Christmas set! It has this row of baubles and the wording stamp in this card, plus a row of Christmas trees and a row of presents, which you can use for birthdays as well as Christmas! Very versatile.



And for a Blog special, if you order Crazy for Christmas ($39.95) and a pack of assorted A4 cardstock in your choice of colour family (36 sheets for $14.50) You can have them shipped to you for FREE anywhere in Australia! Contact me for more information.

3 comments:

Bec Ross said...

Hi Kim,
Love this set - in fact it is my only "current" SU Christmas set. Yikes! I have ordered one from the new mini though. Nice card by the way!
Bec.

Tegan said...

YAY!! Another use for my Crazy for Christmas set:D
Great work!!
Ok, so now i feel like making some Christmas cards-you can never be too early :)

Chrissie said...

Love it Kimmy... I had a frind over on the weekend and I borrowed her Crazy for Christmas set... I now know what to do with it! Thanks!!

I have left something for you on my blog!

Cheers
Chrissie