Wednesday 9 January 2008


Okay! I'm finally posting some cards!! I stayed at my Best Friend's place Saturday night for a whole night of stamping! I can't say we got a lot of cards made but we had heaps of fun! Here's one card I made that night. It's using the Garden Whimsy set I was lucky to receive as a gift from a friend from the US. I'm really hoping this set is in our new catalogue this year!

The next 2 cards are from today! Alice came over today and we played while the kids went crazy as it's raining here AGAIN! These cards are using Easy Elegance which is out of our current Summer Mini Catalogue!













The first one has fine lace stamped on the Rose Red Background, though you can't see it too well in the photo. The second one has Flannel Plaid Background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Easy Elegance cards are not in the style I usually see from you. I really like them (of course I love all your stuff). They're quite detailed. I'm not surprised you only got two cards made that day (I would have been pressed to produce one of those gorgeous cards in one day - even without cranky bored children tearing the house up).
Jenny G

Amy said...

Garden Whimsy is awesome Kim!! I really hope we get that set this year too!!!