Saturday 12 January 2008

I've been tagged!

Just realised I've been tagged by Chrissy! The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Weird facts? I don't know if I'm willing to admit my "weird" facts LOL
1. Growing up I always knew I'd be married with a baby my the age of 23, and I wanted 4 kids. I was and I have! LOL
2. I LOVE breakfast! It's my favourite meal of the day and I particularly love going out for breakfast!
3. I LOVE Stationary! That's probably where my addiction to papercraft came from but I've always love stationary shops....
4. I've had the same best friend for 16 years now (since year 10). We talk nearly every day. I don't know what I'd do without her.... She's the one who knows truly how "weird" I am! LOL
5. I hate cooking dinner. I hate thinking of what to cook and hoping that all the kids eat it. It's the one thing I hate to do everyday! I wish pizza was a balanced meal! LOL
6.I'm a typical Gemini. I talk too much, and I never finish anything! My uni degree, and various projects, I just love change and never seem to finish anything! I often joke that my kids are the one thing I'll have to see through! LOL
7. I am completely and utterly happy with my family and my life. I couldn't ask for more, for better people in my life. I know that I am truley blessed. I have the best kids, husband, friends, family. I love where I live and what I do. What more can I say!

Okay so I'm going to tag:
Jean
Ruth
Kristy
Susan
Nardi
Karen
Vanessa

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Kim, I just realised I was tagged by you today! I have answered this one on my blog recently - is it OK if I pike on this one? Yesterday I was asked to do a tag with the initials of my middle name - it was fun. You might like to try that one, too!