Friday 1 February 2008

Well the kids are back to school!! Brit in year 4, Ryan in year 2 and Jasmine started Kindy! We spent the last week up at the Coast and were very lucky to have gorgeous weather!!

A BIG thank you to everyone who took part in the "Prizes for ALL" $1000 workshop. We filled the 10 spots and I'm sure everyone is thrilled with the prizes they drew! I will be running another "Prizes for All" event later in Feb, so if you are interested, let me know, I'll post more info soon.

Here's a simple card I've done with the masking technique. I've used it in a couple of workshops lately, I love this stamp set (Mixed Bouquet), it's probably my most used set!! The colours are Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke.

4 comments:

Nardi said...

I like what you've done with the set, Kim. Might just have to CASE this one! ;o)

Lexie said...

Love receiving it too - Thanks!

Erin... said...

what a pretty card. i love the masking:) Erin

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Very nice card, Kim. I love this set too.