Thursday 24 January 2008

Well we're off to stay at a unit up at the Sunshine Coast till Monday so I thought I'd better leave you with a couple of cards I've made over the last week. I'm not posting them all as I've actually been on time for some birthdays for once in my life and they're in the mail!
This one's using the set again (I love this one) called Easy Elegance out of our Summer Mini Catalogue. The colours are Ruby Red, Always Artichoke and Pumpkin Pie.


This next one, is using some Chipboard from On Board Accents, which I've covered with paper from the Loves Me 12x12 Designer Series Papers. Now the photo just didn't turn out the best as the Glitter on the background looks horrible! It's been stamped with a little star stamp and glitter added with heat and stick powder. It looks much better in real life.

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Love your colour combos! The star card looks nice to me. If it's even better IRL, it must be wonderful :-)

Stanley Sawyer said...

Nicee blog