Friday 18 April 2008

Bling!

I've had a few spare minutes to play with the new Outline Alphabet set again! Not the most complicated card, but I think it's cute. I've used the new Purely Pomegrante ink to stamp the letters and coloured in all bar the overlapping parts with the same ink pad and blender pens! (I got the idea from
kwernerdesign)


The paper is part of our new Berry Bliss 12x12 paper pack and I've used my 2 way glue pen & Dazzling Diamond Glitter to add some BLING! Not sure if you can see it as I have a hard time photographing glitter!

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi Kim - very very pretty!

Debbie M

Karen said...

Very Nooicccccce Kimmy!!

Will get some of that paper one day - its very pretty!!

Karen

Chrissie said...

Beautiful!! I just have to clean up my desk so that I can see it and I might just have to case that card!! Well done!