Monday 28 April 2008

Wish Upon A Star!

Here's a card using the new Stampin' Up! Classic Stars Jumbo Wheel and Silver Embossing Powder! I don't use embossing powders much but I love Silver and Night of Navy. I've also rolled the same wheel with Versamark onto the Ballet Blue card base.


And I have to add a pic of the kids down at the lake yesterday! We went down and fed the ducks and took Oscar to the dog park! I can NEVER get a good photo of the 4 of them any more!!! They never all sit still at once! LOL

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Wow this card is just beautiful!!
I love what you have done!
Ps: cute kids, and all sitting nicely in a row!

Debbie M

Karen said...

Thats a great card Kim! I havent done embossing in YEARS! lol

Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

WOW what cutie patootie's you have there Kim! You are a busy mum I am sure. I didn't know you have 4. I am suprised by the fact that I too have 4 kids all the same ages as yours and looking on Stampin Oz style you and I were born the same year too. Now how is that for co-incidence! Congrats on all your fab awards and I look forward to getting to know you at Palm Cove.
Take care,
Love Makeesha x