Monday 7 April 2008

In Colours!

Well it's the first day of the school holidays and we ended up spending half of it getting my 4yo daughter an ultrasound! It turns out she has a hernia! Not sure when they'll operate to fix it..we'll have to go back to the doc tomorrow to work that out! It isn't hurting her at the moment thank goodness.

BUT we got home just after lunch to find two wonderful boxes waiting for me! My new catalogue orders have arrived!! I can spend my evening mounting 12 new stamp sets! And check out the new In Colours!!! OMG they are gorgeous! The stitched ribbon comes in all colours and the striped ribbon comes in Wild Wasabi as well as some colours from our regular range. The colours are:
(Ink Pads, top left to right) Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, (middle) Groovy Guava, Wld Wasabi (bottom) River Rock.
If you don't have a copy of our new catalogue yet, let me know, or if you do and want to order contact me now!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Crikey - I jump on here this morning hoping to see pics of "bags" but nope all I get is inkpads! roflol

See you TOMORROW!!

Luv
K