Friday 4 April 2008

More Swaps!

It's only 1 week now until our Stampin' Up! Convention! I've been busy making more swaps and thought I'd share them! The first is using a set called Big Pieces which was in one of our mini catalogues and has made it into our new catalogue! I haven't played with it before and I'm really liking it! I've also used a set called Little Pieces which was one of my first Stampin' Up! sets!! They go together perfectly! The colours I've used are:
Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal & Ballet Blue!


The next card (yes I'm posting two in one day!) is using a new set called Perfect Princess and the matching wheel - Perfectly Pretty. One of my team members has it and I had a play with it the other day. This is a very pink card! (Regal Rose, Rose Red & Pretty in Pink). I've highlighted it with glitter which isn't all that clear in the photo. Notice the awesome scallop punch?! It's in the new catalogue and you'll be seeing it a lot more as I just LOVE IT!!!


If you would like to order anything from the new catalouge or would like your own copy ($12.95 incl postage) contact me now!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Kim - I had no intention of buying that princess set but you are making me NEED it! lol

Karen

Jean McKenzie said...

Kim, I want to swap with one each of your beautiful cards - what gorgeous ways to show off the sets!! Love them!! Greedy aren't I??

See you soon!! Hugs, Jean