Thursday 17 July 2008

Another Christmas card.

I'm finally back with a card to share.. The card was inspired from a swap I got from Alice at convention and I've turned it into a Christmas card! The stamp set is called Baroque Motifs, and although it isn't acutally a Christmas stamp set, it's perfect for any occasion!!!

The colours are Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke & Ruby Red! The Mellow Moss Taffeta ribbon is sooooo lovely! I love how Stampin' Up! co ordinates all the accessories perfecty!

Oh and the blog candy!!! The winner is PAULA!!! Please email me at info@stampwithkim.com.au with your postal address and I'll pop it in the mail for you!

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Kim - that's a very pretty card you've made - thanks for the ideas!
I just love swirls.

Congratulations again on your magazine spot!

(Oh and I just noticed - I am no longer in Atherton so you might like to update my details on your list of blogs to read 'Morayfield'. Lol!)

Chrissie said...

Very clever Kim... I have that set too so I will be off to case it! I love the colour combo! VEry Christmas-sy