Friday 18 July 2008

Boatloads of Love Cards

I thought I'd share my cards that are published in the new Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine! I've only sent in two sets of cards to them and have had both sets published!...And on the front page! LOL I LOVE the Boatloads of Love set! It's fun and versatile! If you'd like to make your own Boatloads of Love cards, I've also got a special for this set until August 28th, you can see it HERE
Please excuse the dark pics...I took them last night and now my hubby has stolen the mag to take it to work! LOL

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

They look great Kim... Can't wait for the magazine to come to my newsagent!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on being published Kim!!!

Your cards look fantastic - I love this stamp set also - look forward to getting the magazine when it hits the newsagent.

Anonymous said...

OH wow Kim, How exciting to get published...a big CONGRATULATIONS!!! The cards are gorgeous too :) I'll b c-ing u v.soon! LOL!

Kim said...

Thanks so much ladies!!!

See you soon Makeesha!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow- you got published! Congratulations!
These cards are awesome. I love the colour combo.

cheers
Jenn