Saturday 23 August 2008

Friday.....well some of it!...

So Friday started with breakfast by the beach at the resort restaurant before we all met up do what demos do best! SWAP AND STAMP! Stampin' Up! planned some time that we could all swap our cards that we brought along and then we all got to stamp some cards (and a box) that they planned for us. Here's my swap....

And the BEST thing about the make and take session is that we got to play with (and keep) a BRAND NEW stamp set that will be in the Summer Mini (due out December) AND this stamp set is NEVER before seen in ANY Stampin' Up! market! YAY! I won't spoil the surprise yet though. But here was our table, busy making our projects!!!
Oh and did I mention that not only did we get to keep the stamp set, but we also got some ink pads AND a gorgeous Pumpkin Pie cooler bag! Soooooo cool! I will have to take a pic as I forgot! LOL
Anyway that's all from me as my 2 minutes of rest is up so I'm off to get ready for a BIG night that Stampin' Up! has planned for us! I can't believe how much fun and excitement we've had AND how generous Stampin' Up! have been! Shall be back soon (not today though) with more details of our trip! You should see what they gave us last night!! LOL

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ooo, it looks like you are having a great time! I hope you got to meet the Norther girls too - Robyn was going to try and make it to Cairns to see you. Will check back for more pics and news!