Saturday 23 August 2008

Incentive Trip - Thursday

Thursday was a BIG day for us all! Stampin' Up! took us all up to catch the Kuranda train! It was so much fun, not just admiring the awesome scenery along the way but also catching up with some fellow Demonstrators.
My husband and I were able to spend the train ride up chatting to Jayne Mercer and her friend Joanna (they were so much fun!), the lovely Makeesha and her hubby Rod as well as Robyne and her hubby Verne. - (Oh and check out the white shirt I'm wearing! That's the one we got as our pressie the night before from Stampin' Up!)



We then spent the day exploring Kuranda and the famous Markets there, before heading back to Cairns via the Sky Rail! Although a little nerve racking at times, the view was awesome and we were able to take a rainforest walk at one of the stops! Below is me, Liz & Robyn! I hadn't really met Liz before the trip and I totally love her now! Both the ladies were heaps of fun and we shared lots of laughs!!!


And so after an hour or two rest back at the resort, some of us met up for cocktails and dinner! Here's me, Naomi,Julia, Robyn and Liz all enjoying our Strawberry daiquiri's!
What an awesome day!

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I LOVE the area you are visiting. Kuranda is within 70kms or so of where I used to live. Glad you are enjoying the trip. It's a beautiful time of year to be up there..

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kim
I wish I got to go too.
It looks really nice!
Love, Britney

Anonymous said...

Your posts about the trip are fantastic Kim! Thanks for saying such nice things about me and Jayne! We loved sharing some time with you too and getting to know you a little better.
Take care
Jo