Wednesday 20 August 2008

Incentive Trip - Day One....

Well it's been a BIG day. We made it to the airport without getting caught in traffic! Had a GREAT flight, and it was great to catch up with some of the other wonderful demonstrators I've had the pleasure to get to know over the last 2 years! Got to have a great chat to Robyn and her hubby during the flight and after checking into our rooms we headed up for lunch where Naomi and I shared our first bottle of Champers for the trip, here we are along with Julia!

It was then time for a nap! LOL Later we all met in the resort restaurant for a group dinner where I had the pleasure to meet some lovely new Demo friends, and my hubby got to meet his Friday fishing buddies (I think they are going to have a ball)

Next it was onto a group lawn bowls night! LAWN BOWLS? you ask! That's right! I'd never played before and it was actually quite fun! I was NOT at all any good at it - and I think my husband wasn't at all as good as he liked to think he was! LOL We were put into teams which were named after our colours! Our team was Bravo Burgundy and we had the pleasure of having Shelly and Sterling in our team! Our team did win against the Yo yo Yellows and we had a laugh and we came back to find a PRESSIE in our room!


It was a gorgeous hooded sweat shirt with the Incentive Trip emblem emroided onto it!
So now I'm off to finish my swaps that I didn't manage to complete!
Oh and where are the photos you may ask?? Well I thought I'd remembered everything! All except the cord to plug my camer into my laptop! LOL But I promise to upload photos tomorrow night after our trip up to Kuranda! LOL I'll find a way! LOL

6 comments:

Karen said...

Kim - if you have a memory card for your computer you wont need a cord to plug from your lappy to the computer. You just put the memory card straight into the slot on your computer and they will upload!

Glad your having fun!

Karen

Karen said...

Oops and I meant memory card for your camera - not computer lol!

Karen

Kim said...

My camera is a sony and is a different size card!!!
agh!

Chrissie said...

I have absolutley no advice on how to solve your computer problem! LOL not much help!!
I hope you have a great time!

P.S. I have left a surprise for you on my blog! Enjoy!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Do you have bluetooth on your computer, Kim? I think you can transfer photos that way if so...maybe one of the other demos will know?

Anonymous said...

Kim - You must be having great fun in cairns! I see in your photos you have been having a few drinks! LOL! I wonder how quiet it is without kids? LOL

Have a great holiday!

Anonymous