Tuesday 19 August 2008

Off again!......

I'm sorry I haven't got a card to share today. I just haven't had a chance to photograph any! LOL Anyhoo tomorrow I'm off on the 2008 Stampin' Up! Incentive trip! Very exciting! We're staying at the Angsana Resort in Palm Cove! I've had some requests to keep my blog updated with all the fun so I'm bringing Mr Laptop with me, so make sure you check back over the next few days!

Oh and the only other exciting news I have is that I got to see my new web site today! Will have to wait about 2 weeks to see it live though! LOL

Anyway wish me luck with getting to the airport on time in the morning! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. I will try the whisper white and see if that helps!
Thanks again! Have a super trip :)
Jenn