Sunday 24 August 2008

Sat night.

On Saturday night, Stampin' Up! took us by bus up to the Cairns Wilderness Safari for Dinner - Next to lions!! It was amazing to see them so close, as we were only separated by a fence, and we literally had dinner next to it! We were greeted by this guy:
Here's a couple of pics of the lions!



Dinner:

It was such an enjoyable evening, but I must say my hubby and I were both completely tired when we finally arrived back at the resort.
I also thought I'd share with you some pics from the resort that Stampin' Up! arranged for us to stay at.
View from our room:
View from just in front of the restaurant. That's right, this is what we looked at when we had breakfast!!
Part of our resort room:

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Really looks fabulous - what a nice trip!

Anonymous said...

oh brag brag brag!! so jealous!

Lockwood said...

Really looks fabulous - what a nice trip!