Sunday 24 August 2008

Sunday and Various pics!

Well to finish off here are some various pics and some from today when we all headed back home after such an amazing, fun time! Stampin' Up! were so generous with the trip, and everything was so well organised! I'm sure everyone who attended had a ball!
On our resort room doors!

Thursday night dinner at Vivo's!

Here's Makeesha and I. Makeesha is from WA and we are nearly twins! Her kids are the same ages as mine and we found we had heaps in common! We even both LOVE Chocolate! Imagine that!! LOL And I must say, Makeesha is the MOST lovliest person EVER!
Here's Keesh, again with Robyn at breakfast! Robyn is from Ipswich and again, an awesome person who I got to spent heaps of time with! She made the trip so much fun and her hubby is such a character! who
Here I am with Jayne and her friend Joanna! I hadn't had the pleasure of chatting to Jayne or Jo before the incentive trip, and how thrilled I was to be able to spend some time with them! What can I say? They're both such warm, friendly ladies and am looking foward to seeing them again at future events!!!
And here's Teresa and Karen! Yet another couple of ladies who I was so thrilled to spend time with! Didn't get to have a pic with Kelly too, so will have to chase you down at convention next year for a pic Kelly! LOL We really enjoyed talking with these ladies, and their husbands!
Robyn and I found a hot miner guy in Kuranda!
Here's Naomi and Julia! Had a couple of laughs with these "young ones"! what did Naomi say? What happends on tour, stays on tour! LOL

My darling husband and I on the bus to somewhere! LOL
Well I'm going to have to leave it there for tonight. I'm about to fall asleep! LOL May upload more photos over the next couple of days, but I'm sure there'll be many other demos out there with Incentive Trip pics to share as well!
Anyway I'm sure you know by now we've all had a ball and it just reinforced to us why Stampin' Up! is just so awesome! Want to join us???

3 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

Thanks for sharing, Kim! Looks like you had so much fun! And I'm so glad you're getting the scallop punch, I NEED one ~lol~

Cate

Chrissie said...

Yep... I want to join you for a fabulous holiday next year... working on it... only 72k in sales to go LOL! I am pleased you had a great time and can't wait for the mini in December!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Loved seeing where you went and who you met - glad you had a good time too.

Will see you at Field Training on Sept 10th!