Thursday 7 August 2008

Where have I been?

Hi!! I've had queries as to where I've gone! LOL Sorry I haven't had a chance to update recently! We've been up in Nth Qld, where I must say it is much warmer! It was lovely to spend some time in shorts and T shirts! LOL So until I get a chance to stamp again on Saturday night (got the M&M's ready LOL) here's some pics of the kids!....Townsville has a GORGEOUS strand that we've been visiting since my eldest daughter was about 2! The water park area has a big bucket on the top which fills with water then tips! The kids LOVE it!



Ryan's front tooth FINALLY fell out while we were away!

And Jasmine turned 5! One of her presents was a set of Roller blades which means she can now keep up with her older brother and sister!

Can anyone tell me how to get 4 kids to smile at the camera all at the same time?

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great photos of the kids... I have troubles getting 2 to smile at the same time.... so good luck with 4 LOL! Looks like you had ag great time!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

If you ever find out how to synchronize smile, let me know!!

I do tend to have DH dance around behind me pulling silly faces while i take the shot. That sometimes works! Lol!