Tuesday 12 August 2008

Thought I'd better post a card! I got a few made on Saturday night, though I can't share them just yet. I've got a cardmaking evening/mini catty launch this Friday night and a few cards are for that evening and another that I finished is for our Incentive trip swap (just have to cut out 75 tiny flowers and I'm done! LOL). But I can share this one with you! It's using the In Colours - Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava and the Season of Joy set from the mini catalogue. LOVE this set!! If you'd like a copy of the mini let me know, and if you are in the Brisbane area and would like to join us this Friday night for an evening of cardmaking, let me know too!

4 comments:

Debbie M said...

Love it! didn't take any notice of this set when I first saw it but now I have seen all the beautiful cards everyone is making I WANT it!!! LOL

Debbie M

Anonymous said...

I love the colours you've used. They actually are rather festive!
I have some of my fist Stampin UP! cards on my blog- would love to hear what you think.
Talk soon.
Jenn :)

Chrissie said...

I love it Kimmy... very pretty!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Very nice card, Kim. I'm sorry I missed your cardmaking night. some how it didn't register with me that it was on.