Tuesday 15 January 2008

New Stamps!



Well I've finally had time to play with my new stamp sets!

First here's a couple of cards using the Sweet on You set from the Summer Mini Catalogue! It's such a cute set (and so cheap at only $23.95), and the matching 12x12 papers are just divine! They look so much better in real life than in the catalgoue! And the matching ribbons are also just beautiful with heaps of texture!

The colours I've used are Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa and Taken with Teal is also used in the first card. The little wording stamp "Thanks for making me smile" is from the small saying set, also from the Summer Mini.


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Found your site via SplitCoast..love the cards, those colors are amazing together.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

These look so great, Kim. You have an amazing talent, you know.

BTW, I loved reading your 'weird facts'!! It's good to get to know you a bit better!

Amy said...

Kim, these cards are great! I love them!